Belhasa wins Qatar sewage plant contract
Dubai, November 24, 2010
UAE firm Belhasa Projects has won a contract to build a tankered sewage discharge (TSD) station and treated sewage effluent (TSE) pumping station for Barwa Al Baraha sewage treatment plant in Doha.
The contract, awarded by the Qatar public works authority Ashghal, includes design, engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning of the pumping station.
Belhasa Projects recently completed a sewage treatment plant for the Barwa Housing Project in Qatar. It has opened a full-fledged office in Doha.
“We have strong expertise in sewage treatment plants and pumping stations and the project win reflects our underlying strength in this area of business. Our Qatar team is busy bidding for new contracts and the Ashghal project is a boost to our operations in the country,” stated Greg Garner, CEO of Belhasa Projects.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn