Belhasa wins Qatar sewage plant contract
Dubai, November 24, 2010
UAE firm Belhasa Projects has won a contract to build a tankered sewage discharge (TSD) station and treated sewage effluent (TSE) pumping station for Barwa Al Baraha sewage treatment plant in Doha.
The contract, awarded by the Qatar public works authority Ashghal, includes design, engineering, procurement, construction, testing and commissioning of the pumping station.
Belhasa Projects recently completed a sewage treatment plant for the Barwa Housing Project in Qatar. It has opened a full-fledged office in Doha.
“We have strong expertise in sewage treatment plants and pumping stations and the project win reflects our underlying strength in this area of business. Our Qatar team is busy bidding for new contracts and the Ashghal project is a boost to our operations in the country,” stated Greg Garner, CEO of Belhasa Projects.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan