Iran tenders once more to buy 30,000T rice
Hamburg, November 29, 2010
Iran's state purchasing agency has issued another tender to purchase 30,000 tonnes of rice, European traders said on Monday.
Shipment is in December, and offers must be submitted on November 29. Thailand, Vietnam, Pakistan, India, Argentina and Uruguay are accepted origins.
Two previous tenders from Iran for 30,000 tonnes of rice also seeking December shipment had closed on November 9 and November 12.
It is believed 30,000 tonnes was bought in one of the previous tenders from an Asian trader. – Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision