BPG Public Relations wins Mepra award
Dubai, December 14, 2010
BPG Public Relations, a leading Middle East PR consultancy, has won the award for the Best Multi-Disciplinary campaign at the 2nd Middle East Public Relations Association (Mepra) Awards ceremony.
BPG Public Relations Anti Obesity Campaign for VLCC, the Middle East’s premier scientific slimming, beauty and preventive healthcare brand, was judged as the best among a number of short listed campaigns in the Multi-Disciplinary Category.
“We are delighted that our work has been recognized at the prestigious Mepra awards by some of the region’s leading practitioners as well as international experts, academics and peers,” said Avi Bhojani, chief executive of BPG Group.
Headquartered in Dubai, BPG Public Relations celebrates 15 years in the Middle East region this year, operating an extensive regional network of fully-owned offices and affiliate companies in Jordan, Lebanon, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Egypt, Qatar and Baghdad.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants