Jordan buys 50,000T Australian barley
Amman, December 16, 2010
Jordan bought 50,000 tonnes of Australian barley at $279 per tonne cost and freight, a spokesman from the ministry of industry and trade said on Thursday.
The barley was bought from Australian grain company Agracorp for shipment in the second half of February.
Jordan's state grain buyer late in November issued a tender for 100,000 tonnes of barley. – Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head