Go-Green.ae to hold networking event
Dubai, December 18, 2010
Go-Green.ae, a Web portal aimed at increasing the awareness of environmental issues, will hold its second networking event for ‘green industry’ professionals.
Go Green Networking will be held on December 26 at the Fairmont Dubai.
“We are pleased to invite members from the government and private sector organisations to join the networking event,” said Sharad Agarwal, CEO of Go-Green.ae.
“The primary objective of this event is to highlight the importance of ‘Going Green’ and spreading this critical message to our local communities. We sometimes live on this planet as if we have another one to go to!”
“The event will feature the concept of 'Elevator Pitches' that proved to be a favorite with aspiring entrepreneurs during the inaugural event. The December 26 event will continue to be supported by Enpark, the Energy and Environment Park. Those interested in joining this event can register online at go-green.ae,” he added.
The first Go Green Networking event held earlier in October was attended by over 100 residents of Dubai.
The recently launched Go Green Ambassadors Programme has around 700 registered volunteers drawn from 80 countries.
Go-Green.ae is updated 24/7 with information relating to news, events, technologies, videos, web resources and success stories in the field of energy conservation, sustainability and environmental protection. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan