Zawya partners with Trace Media
Dubai, December 21, 2010
Zawya, a leading online intelligence platform in the region, has announced its partnership with Trace Media to publish technology and telecoms news on the Zawya news portal.
“Our partnership with Trace Media will complement our existing and planned services for the ICT industry,” said Rana El Masri, community head of the ICT sector at Zawya.
“Our goal is to support all layers of the ICT value chain, empowering them with comprehensive regional specific industry information, made available on a single online intelligence platform.”
The featured publications include Telecom Review, the English monthly magazine for the Telecom industry, and T2 Arabia, the Arabic monthly magazine for IT and telecom news.
“Our journalists cover the majority of the telecom events around the world, and we are happy to bring the latest hi-tech news to members of the Zawya community,” added Toni Eid, CEO of Trace Media.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm