Zawya partners with Trace Media
Dubai, December 21, 2010
Zawya, a leading online intelligence platform in the region, has announced its partnership with Trace Media to publish technology and telecoms news on the Zawya news portal.
“Our partnership with Trace Media will complement our existing and planned services for the ICT industry,” said Rana El Masri, community head of the ICT sector at Zawya.
“Our goal is to support all layers of the ICT value chain, empowering them with comprehensive regional specific industry information, made available on a single online intelligence platform.”
The featured publications include Telecom Review, the English monthly magazine for the Telecom industry, and T2 Arabia, the Arabic monthly magazine for IT and telecom news.
“Our journalists cover the majority of the telecom events around the world, and we are happy to bring the latest hi-tech news to members of the Zawya community,” added Toni Eid, CEO of Trace Media.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan