W Doha Hotel launches new coffeehouse
Doha, December 21, 2010
W Doha Hotel and Residences has announced the launch of their latest luxury outlet, the W Café.
The new coffeehouse offers a selection of organic teas and coffees, deserts, and a plethora of custom-flavoured cup cakes.
Whisper will be tucked away on the ground floor at W Doha's Living Room, and is poised to become one of the city’s best kept secrets, a spokesperson said.
'we guarantee that W Café brings an international flavour to our sense of playful luxury, while offering a place for locals to relax, enjoy the vibrant atmosphere, keep to themselves or meet interesting people,” said Safak Guvenc, general manager of W Doha.
W Café is a designer-inspired place. The form of the café’s design elements were created to directly translate an original intimate experience to each guest every time they arrive, and makes W Café an eclectic place to escape the world, he added.
The interior of the W Café is a contemporary mix of clear white, canary yellow, and iris purple to softly colour up the guests' comfort. The lighting within the café is triangular cut crystal that was design to create a mellow artistic ambience, he said.
W Café will be hosting artistic welcoming nights, amongst other events, for local ladies, he stated.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha