DSC hosts drive to boost film industry
Dubai, December 22, 2010
Dubai Studio City (DSC), the region’s leading destination for the film and broadcast industry and a member of Tecom Investments’ media cluster, recently hosted a grassroots initiative to invigorate the local film and entertainment community.
Organised by Miranda Davidson Studios, a leading UAE-based resource for educating and cultivating talent, the event entitled ‘Inside the Entertainment Industry Showcase’, was supported by bareface, a UAE-based talent agency.
The ‘Showcase’ featured top industry professionals who shared their journey and expertise with the audience.
The event saw actors trained by Miranda Davidson Studios performing short excerpts from popular movies. The actors shared their success stories and insights on the local entertainment landscape with the audience. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence