‘Healthy People’ launched in the UAE
Dubai, December 23, 2010
International advertising agency, Grey Group, part of the WPP organisation, announced the launch of a dedicated health communications agency ‘Healthy People’ in the Middle East.
Healthy People aims to bring a new consumer focused perspective to health communications; a component of the healthcare sector which its proprietors says has previously focused on the medical profession using medical terminology.
The organisation started in Germany in 2005 as health-related brands there looked for a communications solution that offered a ‘softer’ option to the dominant jargon-laden medical communications that already existed in the market. Following the great success of this approach in Europe, expansion plans were agreed and Healthy People UAE was established.
“Health brands today can be partners in achieving health and happiness, and this is what Healthy People offers to health-related brand in the Middle East today,” said Healthy People managing director Nadim Khoury.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants