Dubai Police chief to address HR summit
Dubai, December 25, 2010
Lieutenant General Dhahi Khalfan, commander-in-chief of Dubai Police, will be a keynote speaker at an upcoming international human resources conference in Dubai.
The International Human Resources Conference and Exhibition (IHRC 2011) will be held under the patronage of HH Sheikh Mohammed Bin Rashid Al Maktoum, UAE Vice President, Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai on January 19 and 20, 2011.
Lieutenant General Dhahi Khalfan said that IHRC will enhance the UAE’s reputation as an active contributor to human resources development and provide an ideal platform for exchange of critical knowledge and expertise.
He lauded the Federal Authority for Government Human Resources for launching such creative initiatives that promote best practices and lead to a promising future.
“We are honoured to host Lieutenant General Dhahi Khalfan, commander-in-chief of Dubai Police as a keynote speaker at IHRC 2011,” said Dr Abdul Rahman Al-Awar, head of IHRC 2011 steering committee and director-general of Federal Authority for Government Human Resources (FAHR), event organiser.
“His presence will enrich the debate and will add value to this strategic event, especially since he will be speaking about the challenges in the HR sector.”
“We expect to see more such leaders at the conference as their participation will ensure that the event achieves the desired outcomes,” Dr Al-Awar added.
IHRC 2011 will bring together experts and thought leaders worldwide to discuss effective mobilisation and management of knowledge, skills and manpower across sectors and disciplines under the theme “Human Resources: the Sustainable Capital for the New Era.”
The conference will highlight the most relevant human capital development issues in the present global economic context, to provide governments and professionals with insights into designing sustainable HR strategies and policies. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting