TGI Friday's to add 30 outlets in Mideast
Carrollton, Texas, January 1, 2011
TGI Friday's, the casual dining leader in the global marketplace, and Americana Group, a licensed franchisee of TGI Friday's, will add 30 TGI Friday's restaurants over the next five years in the Middle East.
"A core component of T.G.I. Friday's overall growth strategy is identifying the right partners who can help us reach our goals," said Ian Saunders, president and chief operating officer, TGI Friday's International.
"We have established a tremendous relationship with Americana, and this new development agreement emphasizes the strength of our partnership, a partnership that will add 30 new Friday's restaurants to this thriving region,” he added.
Americana, the Kuwait-based Middle East operator of several global brands in quick service and food-related products, currently owns and operates 36 TGI Friday's restaurants. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers