Mirinda launches new Pomegranate flavour
Jeddah, January 11, 2011
Mirinda, one of the fastest growing brands in the PepsiCo family, has introduced a new flavour this month, Mirinda Pomegranate.
“To offer choice and variety, under the “Loosen Up” consumer proposition, we have added to the original all time favorite Orange flavour with popular alternatives including Citrus, Apple and Strawberry flavors. Now, after great response to the recently launched Tangerine flavour, we are launching the delicious Pomegranate flavour to add an exciting new alternative to the range of fruit flavoured Mirinda soft drinks,” said Ahmed Zakaria, marketing manager, PepsiCo International.
PepsiCo has carefully formulated Mirinda Pomegranate to capture the unique taste of original pomegranate and enliven it with the zing that makes Mirinda the best tasting and most successful fruit-flavoured thirst quencher in Saudi Arabia and throughout the GCC, he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires