New York pizza firm for Gulfood Dubai
Dubai, January 29, 2011
Anthony Russo, owner of the award-winning Russo’s New York Pizzeria, will exhibit at the 2011 Gulfood Exhibition in Dubai, the region’s largest food, drink, foodservice and hospitality industry event.
Gulfood 2011 will be held February 27 - March 2, taking up one million sq ft of dedicated space at the Dubai International Convention and Exhibition Centre.
The company will serve its signature extra-large 28-inch party pizza, prepared with fresh dough without additives or preservatives, topped with sauce made from premium hand-selected tomatoes and authentic Italian cheese, a statement said.
“We work directly with dairy farms, flour mills, tomato growers and an olive oil producer and are getting our products direct from the source,” said Russo.
“No matter where on the globe our restaurants are located, all will have the exact same high quality products. Our menu also offers great options for the more health conscious consumer carrying a gluten free pizza option and multi-grain pasta choices,” he added.
With the logistics already in place, Russo plans on selling area development in the Middle Eastern market resulting in numerous franchise opportunities, the statement said.
“We already have some serious interests in this region and beyond as we are aiming to build a global brand. We are extremely excited about the opportunities that Gulfood 2011 will bring,” Russo said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey