Cipriani to offer classic Valentine’s specials
Abu Dhabi, February 2, 2011
Cipriani, the leading Italian restaurant at Yas Island in Abu Dhabi, will present an ideal setting for the upcoming Valentine’s Day with a special menu and an outdoor after dinner experience.
Cipriani will start the classic Valentine’s experience with the original Bellini cocktail invented at Harry’s Bar in Venice in 1948 upon arrival, a red rose for the ladies and a special menu offered exclusively from February 10 to 14.
The menu at the Cipriani restaurant features Maine lobster salad with string beans, pumpkin ravioli with butter & sage, beef filet mignon Alla veneziana with sautéed potatoes and spinach purée, bitter/sweet chocolate soufflé with mascarpone cream.
For those with Japanese prone palates, Yotto restaurant presents another tantalizing culinary experience, featuring Yellowtail Sashimi with Kizami wasabi and Yuzu soy, new Sashimi salmon salad, Chilean seabass in spicy Miso sauce, beef fillet with broccoli, beetroot and teriyaki sauce, selection of sushi and sushi rolls, Japanese clear soup with prawns and chocolate sushi.
After dinner, guests can enjoy a guaranteed entry and complimentary Bellini at Allure by Cipriani, the driving force of UAE’s high-end club culture, featuring the elegant and sophisticated Cipriani signature style.
The outdoor experience bestows views of the Abu Dhabi Grand Prix circuit and the Yas Marina with exclusive VIP tables and PODs.
The main room is a unique “Super Club” experience fusing plush décor and high ceilings.
Allure by Cipriani is inviting the world’s best talent, alongside the most exciting local musicians, entertainers and DJs all overlooking the glamorous crowd from the raised DJ booth of the main room. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt food subsidy bill to total $4.3bn this year
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting