Bridal show ends on a successful note
Abu Dhabi, February 5, 2011
The Bride Show Abu Dhabi, a fashion and design extravaganza, ended on Saturday after four days with 19 runway shows featuring 570 wedding gowns, evening dresses, abayas and jalibayas.
The tenth anniversary of The Bride Show Abu Dhabi was organised by IIR Middle East, and featured 10 professional models, was attended thousands of brides-to-be and girls, a statement said. It was held at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
The bridal event is followed by The Bride Show Dubai, which takes place from March 30 to April 2 at the Dubai International Exhibition Centre. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal