Al Rabie signs beverages deal with school
Jeddah, February 9, 2011
Saudi Arabia-based Al Rabie Saudi Foods and the British International School in Saudi Arabia recently signed a sponsorship agreement allowing Al Rabie to offer nutritional beverages to the students of the educational institute.
“Our vision through this sponsorship is to increase awareness on healthy products among the growing generations,” Monther Al Harthi, CEO of Al Rabie Foods said.
“We have decided to cater to the British International School on-site to offer its students a wide range of vitamins, calcium and other nutritional sources via their juice consumption,” he added.
The agreement involves lending support to the school’s various extracurricular activities such as tournaments in basketball, volleyball and other sports. It also extends Al Rabie’s help to charitable activities undertaken by the British school, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires