KFH-Bahrain backs youth forum
Manama, February 21, 2011
Kuwait Finance House - Bahrain (KFH-Bahrain), a leading provider of Islamic banking services, has announced its sponsorship of the annual Young Arab Leaders (YAL) Forum to be held in Bahrain.
The YAL forum will be held under the theme "Building the Next Generation of Leaders" from March 6 to 8.
“We are proud to have become long term partners with Young Arab Leaders (YAL) in Bahrain,” said Abdul Razak Jawahery, executive manager at KFH-Bahrain.
"We believe in the importance of creating fruitful links between the youth and the private sector and encourage discussions relating to sustainable development issues and solutions that may have an effect on the youth.”
“It is the responsibility of us all to help create an aware and responsible generation that is capable of contributing to Bahrain's development and progress,” he added.
The forum unites top speakers and experts selected for their expertise, experience and knowledge. It will adopt a holistic and practical approach, with the intention to educate, motivate and impart skill sets and proven techniques to participants on how to achieve extraordinary results and become experts in their communities, the region and the world.
More than 200 young participants are expected to attend from Bahrain and the region. The forum will offer opportunities for interactive learning and high-level networking. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced