Roller Grill to launch new products at Gulfood
Dubai, February 24, 2011
Roller Grill, a European leader for cooking and refrigerating equipment for snack, convenience stores, fast food and traditional catering, will unveil two new ranges of products at the Gulfood 2011 trade show.
The new Tapas displays are refrigerated counter displays meant for the presentation and storage of cold starters and fresh products at the right homogeneous temperature (+1°C/+5°C) on GN containers. A specific system has been developed for a homogeneous spread of the cold on the whole surface of the container. The temperature is regulated by an electronic thermostat. This display is available with 6 or 8 containers.
The new range of wall wooden salad bars with mirror enable to propose dishes in self-service and a perfect presentation at the right temperature of cold or hot starters, shellfish, meat, ready-made dishes, vegetable, desserts and so on.
Four models are currently available:
- SBM 40 F (+2°/+10°C): wall refrigerated model for cold meals.
- SBM 40 C (+20°/+90°C): wall warming/bain-marie model to keep warm ready-made dishes.
- SBM 40 M: wall combined model with 2 separated compartments: for cold meals (+2/+10°C) and for hot dishes (+20°/+90°C)
- SBM 40 N: wall neutral model for a wide presentation of products stored at the ambient temperature.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village
- UAE designer hosts fashion show in Bahrain
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’