Asado wins BBC food award
Dubai, March 2, 2011
Asado, Argentinean Grill at The Palace – The Old Town in Dubai was recently acknowledged as the best Latin American restaurant at the BBC Good Food ME Awards.
The winners were adjudged through a transparent nomination and popular voting process with key parameters being evaluated including quality and culinary excellence. A panel of judges also appraised the short-listed restaurants chosen through public voting.
“This award highlights the world-class quality standards Asado follows and the wide public acceptance for our culinary delights,” said Jason Harding, general manager of The Palace – The Old Town.
“In a short span, Asado has established its credentials as one of the city’s best Latin American restaurants and the Award will further encourage our team to offer a unique lifestyle experience for our visitors,” he added.
Asado serves premium meat cuts prepared Asado Criollo-style on an open Parrilla grill in the centre of the restaurant, a statement said.
It features an à la carte menu as well as an extensive beverage menu with the largest collection of Argentinean beverages in addition to providing live entertainment, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam