Asado wins BBC food award
Dubai, March 2, 2011
Asado, Argentinean Grill at The Palace – The Old Town in Dubai was recently acknowledged as the best Latin American restaurant at the BBC Good Food ME Awards.
The winners were adjudged through a transparent nomination and popular voting process with key parameters being evaluated including quality and culinary excellence. A panel of judges also appraised the short-listed restaurants chosen through public voting.
“This award highlights the world-class quality standards Asado follows and the wide public acceptance for our culinary delights,” said Jason Harding, general manager of The Palace – The Old Town.
“In a short span, Asado has established its credentials as one of the city’s best Latin American restaurants and the Award will further encourage our team to offer a unique lifestyle experience for our visitors,” he added.
Asado serves premium meat cuts prepared Asado Criollo-style on an open Parrilla grill in the centre of the restaurant, a statement said.
It features an à la carte menu as well as an extensive beverage menu with the largest collection of Argentinean beverages in addition to providing live entertainment, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages