Bahrain garden show rescheduled
Manama, March 7, 2011
The seventh Bahrain International Garden Show will be reportedly held from April 7 to 10.
The show, which was originally scheduled to be held from February 26 to 28 at the Bahrain International Convention and Exhibition Centre, was postponed at the last minute due to recent developments.
The event is being held under the patronage of His Majesty King Hamad and with the support of Her Royal Highness Princess Sabeeka bint Ibrahim Al Khalifa, wife of His Majesty and the honorary president of the show's organising committee.
It is likely to be held now at the Bahrain International Circuit, Sakhir, according to sources.
A spokeswoman for the garden show confirmed the show had been rescheduled, but would not comment further.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract