Al Rabie completes 30 years of operations
Jeddah, March 7, 2011
The Al Rabie Saudi Foods Company, a leading Saudi-based producer of high quality juices, dairy and packed food products, recently completed 30 years of operations.
The company celebrated this milestone during its annual conference held recently in Egypt for all staff members, management team, and the board of directors.
“During our meeting we set new targets for the company as well as keeping on the direction of producing new products to meet the consumers’ expectations. We also agreed on new plans and strategies to achieve our goals and reach out to unexplored markets,” said Monther Al Harthi, CEO of Al Rabie.
“Since our inception we have built a reputation for offering high quality and healthy products, and effectively catering to the requirements of our growing customer base. After 30 years of hard work and commitment to excellence we have achieved the leadership position in JNSD (juices, nectars and still drinks). All along we have been committed to our motto of ‘health for all’,” concluded Al Harthi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head