Al Rabie completes 30 years of operations
Jeddah, March 7, 2011
The Al Rabie Saudi Foods Company, a leading Saudi-based producer of high quality juices, dairy and packed food products, recently completed 30 years of operations.
The company celebrated this milestone during its annual conference held recently in Egypt for all staff members, management team, and the board of directors.
“During our meeting we set new targets for the company as well as keeping on the direction of producing new products to meet the consumers’ expectations. We also agreed on new plans and strategies to achieve our goals and reach out to unexplored markets,” said Monther Al Harthi, CEO of Al Rabie.
“Since our inception we have built a reputation for offering high quality and healthy products, and effectively catering to the requirements of our growing customer base. After 30 years of hard work and commitment to excellence we have achieved the leadership position in JNSD (juices, nectars and still drinks). All along we have been committed to our motto of ‘health for all’,” concluded Al Harthi. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station