Zain e-waste drive success
Manama, March 10, 2011
A campaign to recycle mobile phones launched by Zain Bahrain, a leading provider of telecom services, is seeing a large number of Bahrain’s public dispose their discarded mobile handsets in the recycling boxes.
As part of the Zain national mobile phone and e-waste recycling campaign, the company has placed e-waste boxes at 11 different locations across the kingdom.
Zain Bahrain is also holding a weekly raffle draw in its campaign, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan