Zain e-waste drive success
Manama, March 10, 2011
A campaign to recycle mobile phones launched by Zain Bahrain, a leading provider of telecom services, is seeing a large number of Bahrain’s public dispose their discarded mobile handsets in the recycling boxes.
As part of the Zain national mobile phone and e-waste recycling campaign, the company has placed e-waste boxes at 11 different locations across the kingdom.
Zain Bahrain is also holding a weekly raffle draw in its campaign, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires