Jotun launches exterior paint in Kuwait
Dubai, March 10, 2011
Jotun Paints, a leading producer of paints and coatings, has launched ‘Jotashield Extreme’, a superior exterior paint product in Kuwait.
‘Jotashield Extreme’ uses a revolutionary pigment - binder technology that allows consumers to also select darker shades of colours, and still achieve thermal indoor comfort and a longer-lasting finish with superior exterior protection at a competitive price.
‘Jotashield Extreme’ offers twice the heat reflective capabilities of ordinary exterior paint. It provides protection against ultraviolet and near infra-red heat, thus significantly reducing indoor and surface temperatures and consequently driving down energy consumption. It lessens the ‘Urban Heat Island’ (UHI) effect and features anti-carbonation properties that protect it against chalking, flaking and peeling.
The multicolour-tintable ‘Jotashield Extreme’ has low dirt pickup, exceeds GS-11 standards for paint, and comes with a 10-year performance guarantee.
“‘Jotashield Extreme’ exemplifies our corporate commitment to improving the environment and we hope that this and other products will inspire others to adopt a more eco-friendly approach to business,” stated Per Olav Ramstad, regional marketing director, Jotun Paints.
‘Jotashield Extreme’ has been subjected to stronger external tests from third party independent testing authorities, and tests have shown that structures treated with ‘Jotashield Extreme’ is between 2 and 7 degree centigrade cooler than those applied with normal paint.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head