RAK Ceramics showcases bath ware in Frankfurt
Dubai, March 20, 2011
RAK Ceramics, the world's largest ceramic tiles & sanitaryware manufacturer, showcased its top-of-the-line bath ware at the International Sanitation Heating (ISH) trade show held recently in Frankfurt.
The company products that were displayed at the biennial gathering of market leaders and premium brands from all over the world included the Opulance, Empire, Infinity, Metropolitan, Summit, Rondo and Reserva.
RAK Ceramics revealed that its sustainable designs and premium-quality products were the key criteria that enabled the company to standout at the show, which has been recognized as a leading global showcase of sustainable, design-oriented and innovative building solutions.
'ISH is an important trade and marketing platform that gives RAK Ceramics a great opportunity to demonstrate its innovative and industry-leading products as well as its value-added services. RAK Ceramics will continue to take part in such high-profile trade events in line with our continuing thrust to consolidate our stronghold in key global markets, particularly in Europe, and in emerging markets worldwide,' said Dr Khater Massaad, chief executive, RAK Ceramics.
RAK Ceramics is a $1 billion global conglomerate in the ceramic industry, offering a product portfolio comprising over 8,000 designs in ceramic tiles, Gres Porcellanato, and several models in bath ware.
The company was conferred the SuperBrand 2010 Award recently.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals