Kuwait ships dock off Bahrain's coast
Manama, March 22, 2011
Kuwait navy ships have docked off Bahrain’s coasts as part of the Peninsula Shield troops deployment in the kingdom.
The Kuwaiti Navy’s participation testifies to the strong ties at all levels, especially defence.
The Bahrain Defence Force’s (BDF) General Command said the deployment is concrete
proof of the GCC states’ solidarity and keenness to restore security and stability across the kingdom.
The BDF General Command called on citizens and residents to welcome the GCC troops warmly and co-operate with them fully.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm