PepsiCo relaunches 7UP with new look
Dubai, March 28, 2011
PepsiCo has relaunched 7UP, the famous lemon-lime soft drink, with a new look, in the GCC region.
The new design features a larger and bolder 7UP logo with a simple-contemporary style, while the background celebrates 7UP lemon-lime credentials, reminding consumers of 7UP great refreshing taste they always enjoy, according to a company spokesperson.
“Simpler is Better is our new slogan, which perfectly reflects the uncomplicated modern design that presents 7UP as the symbol of carbonated clear refreshing Lemon Lime & bubbles drink,” said Ahmed Zakaria, marketing manager at PepsiCo.
“Simpler is better also represents 7UP theory of promoting simplicity among consumers to refresh themselves and enjoy their modern lifestyle. 7UP and 7UP Free lovers everywhere are instantly attracted to the new look while still enjoying the same great taste that refreshes and invigorates.”
To celebrate the introduction of the new design PepsiCo is supporting the relaunch with a comprehensive campaign that includes TV commercials, sponsorships, newspapers and magazines advertising, outdoor, posters sites and instore point of sale materials.
New look 7UP regular and 7UP Free, is now available in retail outlets throughout the GCC.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain firm to set up virtual fantasy world
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced