Bahrain suspends PR contract
Manama, April 11, 2011
International public relations agency Bell Pottinger's work on behalf of Bahrain's Economic Development Board has been suspended.
The account is thought to be worth well in excess of seven figures annually.
'Obviously, the business environment is at the moment under a lot of stress,' said Lord Bell of Belgravia, the chairman of Chime Communications, the holding company for the PR group.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract