Thomas Klein unveils new brand image
Dubai, April 11, 2011
Thomas Klein International (TKI), the Dubai-based Food and Beverages consultant, has unveiled a new logo and brand image as part of its tenth anniversary celebrations.
TKI, one of the first companies to open an office within Dubai Media City, has also revamped its website.
The company was launched in 2001 by Daniel During to provide professional consultancy services specialising in the hospitality, entertainment and leisure sectors, with a strong emphasis on food and beverage operations.
This one-man venture is now a multi-national company with offices in four countries spanning four continents.
“Amazingly the financial crises has had an extremely positive effect on our business as individual investors turned from speculating on property, into setting up sustainable businesses for the future,” remarked Daniel, principal and managing director of TKI.
Currently, the company consults on approximately 30 projects with the majority of projects based in the Gulf and immediate adjacent region.
“Our business has grown considerably over the past few years, and we are also in the process of merging with a Madrid-based hotel representation and sales consultancy, which will allow us to become de-facto hotel operators.'
'With the 2022 World Cup at our doorstep, Qatar is next on the list, and we are currently negotiating the opening of an office there later this year,” said Daniel.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam
- RAK Ceramics deploys top SAP software
- GCAA warns on helium balloon dangers
- Top pizza chain plans big UAE investment
- WTO overcomes last minute hitch to clinch key deal
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role