Elete launches liquid electrolyte concentrate
Dubai, April 18, 2011
US-based Elete has introduced an all-natural, liquid electrolyte concentrate, to be added to any drink, instantly transforming it into an effective hydration solution.
To ensure adequate hydration, it is essential that drinking water contains the right minerals in the right form to balance the electrolyte function in the body. To meet this requirement, Elete's product comprises magnesium, potassium, sodium and chloride, plus 60 trace elements.
“Elete, a US product has gained enormous popularity amongst sportspeople, premiership football clubs, tennis associations, defense forces and equestrian clubs around the world. Therefore, we are delighted to bring Elete to the Middle East as exclusive distributors. With the harsh summer conditions and air-conditioning, it is essential that drinking water is infused with the four essential electrolytes – particularly so in this region,” said Stuart Walsh, director, Elete Water Middle East.
“Construction workers, sports enthusiasts, airline passengers and crew, and even horses would all benefit from a high-quality electrolyte product. In fact, we recommend everyone should add Elete to their water to not only improve their hydration but their general well-being. Elete supports fluid balance, muscle function, energy production, heat tolerance, nerve conduction and stamina, amongst other functions,” he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals