Bahrain tenders to buy 30,000 T milling wheat
Hamburg, April 18, 2011
A buyer in Bahrain has issued a tender to purchase 30,000 tonnes of milling wheat, European traders said on Monday.
Offers were being sought for 15,000 tonnes of medium protein wheat and 15,000 tonnes of high protein.
Shipment was by the end of May and bidding deadline was April 26.-Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m
- Bahrain’s food usage rate to top CAGR of 2pc
- Jotun launches coatings for home products
- Home security sales surging in Bahrain
- Gulf naval drill highlights mine risk to shipping
- Panasonic donates solar lights to kenya village