MediaME launches iPhone app for media
Amman, April 20, 2011
MediaME.com, the leading online community for advertising professionals, has launched a free iPhone application offering a company directory of over 4,000 Middle East marketing communications companies.
The mobile reference application offers a ‘click to call’ feature, allowing users to contact any listed company directly from their iPhone.
The application also offers a feed of the latest advertising and media news, interviews with key industry figures, daily job postings, a comprehensive events agenda, the latest research reports and more.
This application is compatible with iPad and iPod Touch, in addition to iPhone, and its launch comes as part of MediaME’s mobile strategy, with work underway to create a customized mobile site and further mobile applications for other platforms.
The MediaME iPhone application was developed by Zero3 Digital (zero3digital.com), an interactive services agency based in Amman, and the app can be downloaded free from the iTunes store. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey