MediaME launches iPhone app for media
Amman, April 20, 2011
MediaME.com, the leading online community for advertising professionals, has launched a free iPhone application offering a company directory of over 4,000 Middle East marketing communications companies.
The mobile reference application offers a ‘click to call’ feature, allowing users to contact any listed company directly from their iPhone.
The application also offers a feed of the latest advertising and media news, interviews with key industry figures, daily job postings, a comprehensive events agenda, the latest research reports and more.
This application is compatible with iPad and iPod Touch, in addition to iPhone, and its launch comes as part of MediaME’s mobile strategy, with work underway to create a customized mobile site and further mobile applications for other platforms.
The MediaME iPhone application was developed by Zero3 Digital (zero3digital.com), an interactive services agency based in Amman, and the app can be downloaded free from the iTunes store. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs