Jumeirah offers restaurant booking on Facebook
Dubai, April 20, 2011
Jumeirah Group, the Dubai-based luxury hospitality company and a member of Dubai Holding, has launched a restaurant reservations booking tool on Facebook.
Following the successful launch of Jumeirah Group’s Facebook room reservations tool and recognising the channel shift in communications, the Group has now rolled out a similar booking tool for their restaurants.
Guests can now search for Jumeirah restaurants in Dubai, London and New York by location or cuisine, view all details of the restaurant and reserve a table, all from their own Facebook page, a statement said.
Both the restaurant and the room reservations tabs are now live on all Jumeirah Facebook pages, from the individual hotels to the Group’s main page, and all are fully mobile phone compatible, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan