Four Dukkan Falafel outlets opened
Dubai, April 24, 2011
Alternative Dining Experience Restaurants Management has launched its Dukkan Falafel concept opening its first four outlets in Dubai .
The company also plans to expanding its operations by capitalising on the growing franchise industry.
"Modernising, and conceptualizing the great tradition of eating falafel, without losing any of the traditional taste was our objective," said Rami Wardeh, chief executive officer and co-founder of Alternative Dining.
“The originality of our menu items, and recipes, the freshness of our food, and the intimate cosy atmosphere will allow our diners to re-live the authentic Falafel dining experience,” he added.
The company plans to opne 20 outlets by the end of 2012 just in the UAE and expansion plans include outlets in other GCC states, India, Southeast Asia, and a major development in the US-Canadian markets.
Dukkan falafel will be the largest Falafel restaurant chain in the world, with more than 200 operated outlets planned by the end of 2015, said Wardeh.
Dukkan Falafel is now offering both individual and area development Franchising opportunities, in the UAE, GCC, and India, he added.
Alternative Dining Experience Restaurant Management, established in 2009, operates, manages and franchises restaurants, and has ventured into the luxury segment of catering in the UAE. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires