Kraft launches squeezable cheese spread
Dubai, May 2, 2011
Kraft Foods, the global snacks powerhouse, has launched the GCC’s first-ever squeezable cheese spread.
Kraft Original Squeese, which hit the stores recently, is the first cheese of its kind to be packaged in an easy-grip squeezable bottle.
“The new format is modern and relevant for today’s consumers who look for convenience, variety and excitement in the products they purchase,” said Vishal Tikku, managing director, Kraft Foods, GCC.
“As an established brand in the GCC with a reputation built on our strong expertise in producing superior quality cheeses, Squeeze will give our consumers the license to enjoy the same great taste of Kraft Cream Cheese Spread in a much more enjoyable way,” he added.
To mark this new innovation, Kraft Original Squeeze Cream Cheese Spread is offering consumers the chance to participate in a lucky draw for a chance to win one of the 6600 Xbox Kinect 360 consoles or 6675 games for Xbox or PS3. The promotion will run till June 16 at all participating stores.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan