Mercure Grand staff join green drive
Manama, May 3, 2011
Representatives of Bahrain’s Mercure Grand Hotel Seef recently visited the French School in Al Besaiteen and carried out tree planting together with students as part of its sustainable development programme.
As part of the programme, students also participated in a drawing contest with the theme “Earth Day”. The chosen three winners received plaques and vouchers, courtesy of the hotel.
Mercure Grand Hotel Seef associates also wore a badge while on duty on the Earth Day (April 21) to promote the campaign to save our environment by planting trees. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head