World Security in strategic Dubai Customs deal
Dubai, May 8, 2011
World Security, the specialist turnkey security solutions provider of Dubai World, said it has signed an agreement to provide innovative security services and solutions to Dubai Customs head office building.
Yusuf Sahlawi, senior executive director, Corporate Affairs, Dubai Customs, and Mahmood Amin, CEO of World Security, signed the agreement in the presence of senior officials from both sides.
Commenting on the deal, Amin said, 'In our on-going quest to provide the best possible solutions at both individual and corporate levels, we keep pace with global developments and remain committed to providing critical bespoke security services. We look forward to working with Dubai Customs.”
Yusuf Sahlawi, senior executive director, Corporate Affairs, Dubai Customs, welcomed the agreement with World Security, to provide innovative security services and solutions.
World Security, in addition to its work with Dubai World, provides integrated security solutions for businesses, industries and development projects in both local and regional markets.
It is also the main provider of security plans to several global companies based in Dubai. By hiring the most qualified workforce the company ensures the protection of property and other valuable assets.
World Security is an ISO 9001:2000-certified company, with a workforce of about 2,800 employees deployed over 80 locations.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam