Michelin star diner to mark one year in UAE
Abu Dhabi, May 17, 2011
Michelin-star restaurant Hakkasan will mark one year of operations in the UAE with a special set menu dinner from June 12 to 16.
Starting at Dh225 ($61.25) per person, the carte du jour will include XO Lobster shu mai, King crab and shimeji mushroom dumpling, Har gau, Wagyu beef, specialty noodles, pak choi and a covetous dessert, among other Hakkasan classic dishes, a statement said.
In one year Hakkasan has won a number of accolades, beginning with their title as The Caterer’s Top Outlet Opening of the Year 2010; Time Out Abu Dhabi’s Best Newcomer Restaurant Award 2010; and three category wins at the UAE people’s choice What’s On Awards 2010 ceremony including the Favourite Far Eastern Restaurant, Favourite New Comer and for the Best Chef of the Year 2010.
“Hakkasan Abu Dhabi is the brand’s first venture into the Middle East and in just one year its success has surpassed our expectations,” said a Hakkasan spokesperson.
“Abu Dhabi’s fine dining scene is entering a new era of sophistication and class and Hakkasan is proud to have helped contribute to this transformation. Hakkasan would like to thank all of its stakeholders for their initial welcome and ongoing support,” the spokesperson added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal