Wipro backs Riyadh CFO forum
Riyadh, May 23, 2011
India-based Wipro, a global consulting firm, will be the gold sponsor of a strategies forum for chief financial officers (CFOs) opening in Riyadh tomorrow (May 24).
Organised by leading business information company naseba, the second edition of the annual two-day CFO Strategies Forum Saudi Arabia will take place at the Radisson Blu Hotel.
“The changing dynamics in the marketplace have thrown up unique opportunities for companies to transform the way they do business - and stay ahead of competition,” said Ramanath L Ram, Wipro Consulting Services vice president, India and the Middle East.
“The CFO can play a key role in this transformation by moving away from a traditional ‘scorekeeper’ role - to becoming a true business partner.”
Over 100 CFOs are expected to attend the forum which features high level panel discussions, interactive workshops and roundtable sessions.
“Post-recession economic growth has forced CFOs to rethink their current business model and take advantage by focusing their management on new opportunities,” said Mohammed Saleem, naseba CXO series director.
“This year's CFO Strategic Forum takes a realistic look at the economy - and offers insights, strategies, case studies, in-depth discussions and practical examples to help rise above the challenges,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm