Zafran restaurant to debut in Kuwait
Kuwait City, May 24, 2011
Landmark Group, the region’s leading retail and hospitality conglomerate, is all set to launch Zafran, a contemporary Indian restaurant that offers unique flavours of India.
Conceptualised by Foodmark (Landmark Group Hospitality), Zafran is a restaurant bursting with colours in a vibrant setting and offers a competitively priced menu, a statement said.
The menu has been inspired by internationally acclaimed, Michelin-starred Chef, Atul Kochhar who is revered for his masterful use of spicing.
“We aim to bring in and deliver a number of dining concepts into the market. People in Kuwait are very appreciative towards good food, we have been receiving a lot of positive feedback with the recent launch of Carluccio’s and hence saw it fit to further expand by giving Kuwait a taste of Indian culinary with the launching of Zafran,” said Naveed Dowlatshahi, head of Foodmark, a division of Landmark Hospitality and Leisure Services.
“We have plans to further open 10 Zafran restaurants in the region in the coming 3 years.”
Zafran’s extensive menu offers a choice of eternal Indian delicacies including Zafrani Jhingae, Kali Mirch Ka Murgh, and Rogan Josh.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam