Barney returns to Dubai with new musical
Dubai, May 29, 2011
Barney, the fun loving purple dinosaur, is coming back to Dubai with an all-new musical titled Barney’s Space Adventures.
To be held from June 2 to 4 at Airport Expo Dubai, the musical is presented by the Dubai Events and Promotions Establishment and features Barney and his friends BJ, Baby Bop, and Cousin Riff.
While two shows will be held on Thursday at 3pm and 6pm, Friday and Saturday will have three shows at 11am, 3pm, and 6pm.
Tickets are available online at Virgin Megastore, TimeOut Tickets, Box Office Middle East, and ticketingco.com. Tickets are also available across malls and retail stores. For a full list of ticket sale counters, please visit www.dubaicalendar.ae.
Barney’s Space Adventures is an eighty-minute show where Barney and his friends head on an exciting adventure aboard a spaceship to The Perfectly Purple Planet, inhabited by friendly and colourful space people. The king and queen of the Purple Kingdom hold a grand ball to celebrate Barney's love of all children across all galaxies.
Starring a cast of 14, Barney’s Space Adventures is a delightful and entertaining musical show that brings an imaginative story to life, a statement said.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station