Gulf Air marks World Environment Day
Manama, June 5, 2011
Staff members and management of Gulf Air, the national carrier of the Kingdom of Bahrain, celebrated World Environment Day, with a tree-planting initiative.
Over 500 saplings were planted at the Gulf Air Headquarters in Muharraq to raise environmental awareness.
This activity was part of Gulf Air’s Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives announced recently.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head