Ghesa to exhibit at Cityscape Jeddah
Jeddah, June 6, 2011
Ghesa Lumat, a leading engineering company, will take part at the upcoming Cityscape Jeddah, the premier real estate event for the GCC market.
The second edition of Cityscape Jeddah will be held from June 11 to 13 at the Jeddah Centre for Forums & Events.
This year, Ghesa Lumat will present its “Value Engineering” concept, which allows clients to reduce the costs of their water features projects up to 40 per cent, it said in a statement.
Ghesa Lumat’s value engineering motivates developers and contractors to re-examine existing water features projects thereby reducing costs without jeopardising the overall quality and design features, it added.
The value engineering solutions have already been used in projects such as City of Dreams in Macau or Sheraton Park in Doha where the clients have reduced their costs averagely in 35 per cent, according to the statement.
The concept was also used at the Princess Norah University in Riyadh, where Ghesa Lumat cut the costs by 37.5 per cent. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires