Kontra wins BKIC HQ contract
Manama, June 13, 2011
Kontra, a leading interior design company in Bahrain, has won a major contract from Bahrain Kuwait Insurance (BKIC) for the interior design and decoration of its new headquarters in Seef.
A division of Mohammed Jalal & Sons Group, Kontra has played an important role in modern and prestigious projects both in Bahrain and the region.
The agreement was signed by BKIC chief executive officer Ebrahim Al Rayes and Kontra general manager David Bailey in the presence of the executive management of the companies.
'Shifting BKIC's offices to a newly-designed, 11-storey, state-of-the-art building aims to enhance our corporate image and core values as well as provide the staff and customers easy accessibility and ultimate levels of comfort and convenience' said Al Rayes.
'BKIC will continue to provide its services through its present personal lines insurance centre in the Diplomatic Area, which reinforces its presence in various areas of the kingdom and strengthens its market leadership,' said BKIC general manager Waleed Mahmood.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan