Global experts for Abu Dhabi fire safety forum
Dubai, June 15, 2011
More than 150 regional and global industry experts will discuss state-of-the-art technologies in an upcoming conference and exhibition on fire safety in Abu Dhabi.
Developed in partnership with Dubai Civil Defence and IQPC Middle East, the first annual Fire Safety Technology Forum UAE and exhibition will be held on July 7 at The Yas Hotel.
“The forum, hosted by the Ministry of Interior and General Directorate of Civil Defence, offers a further step towards investing in knowledge and the latest applied technologies to protect lives, properties and the environment,” said Major General Rashid Thani Al Matrooshi, Director General, UAE Civil Defence.
“We will be hosting a pre-event press conference on June 1900 at The Yas Hotel to discuss the details of this prestigious event,” he added.
Sponsors of the forum will include Naffco, SFFECO, Lightstep Technologies and Thomas Bell-Wright.
The exhibition area will offer opportunities for attendees to network and learn more about the latest technologies available, a statement said.
Symon Rubens, managing director, IQPC Middle East, said: "The need for a forum to discuss innovative fire safety technology solutions is imperative to the region; it is commendable that the ministries are responding to their responsibilities in such a beneficial way." – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station