Global experts for Abu Dhabi fire safety forum
Dubai, June 15, 2011
More than 150 regional and global industry experts will discuss state-of-the-art technologies in an upcoming conference and exhibition on fire safety in Abu Dhabi.
Developed in partnership with Dubai Civil Defence and IQPC Middle East, the first annual Fire Safety Technology Forum UAE and exhibition will be held on July 7 at The Yas Hotel.
“The forum, hosted by the Ministry of Interior and General Directorate of Civil Defence, offers a further step towards investing in knowledge and the latest applied technologies to protect lives, properties and the environment,” said Major General Rashid Thani Al Matrooshi, Director General, UAE Civil Defence.
“We will be hosting a pre-event press conference on June 1900 at The Yas Hotel to discuss the details of this prestigious event,” he added.
Sponsors of the forum will include Naffco, SFFECO, Lightstep Technologies and Thomas Bell-Wright.
The exhibition area will offer opportunities for attendees to network and learn more about the latest technologies available, a statement said.
Symon Rubens, managing director, IQPC Middle East, said: "The need for a forum to discuss innovative fire safety technology solutions is imperative to the region; it is commendable that the ministries are responding to their responsibilities in such a beneficial way." – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head