Oman PR firm expands services
Muscat, June 15, 2011
MPiRe, an Oman-based boutique PR firm, said it has officially expanded service offerings to include social media marketing.
The newly-introduced services include social media strategy, custom Facebook page design, Facebook and Twitter page management, targeted online campaigns and real time monitoring, the company said in a statement.
These will allow companies to outsource marketing their products or services over social media sites, it stated.
Services will allow greater impact and outreach in online presence, and allow clients to market and communicate via densely populated online networks, the Muscat-based firm said.
The rapid growth and rise in effectiveness of content channels such as Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, online forums and the like creates exciting new opportunities for companies to reach out to their target markets, it added.
These new media present not only fresh channels to distribute information; more importantly they provide a forum for engaging the world in a two-way dialogue, observed a senior official.
“We have had our finger on the pulse of the social media scene and have offered limited services to clients over the past eighteen months”, explained Maurizio Monte, managing director of MPiRe.
“The role and scope of social media has grown considerably in recent years and our offerings now allow clients to effectively communicate and interact with their customers in an environment which they prefer and trust,” Monte added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Emirates inks PSG shirt sponsorship deal
- UAE’s coffee champ eyes World Barista trophy
- Sanjeev Kapoor captivates Treat visitors
- Sudan firm to export animal feed to Gulf
- Arrest of Saudi with pressure cooker 'overzealous'
- Stability ‘returning to Bahrain streets’
- UAE’s coffee & tea usage up 85pc in 3 years
- Alwaleed Foundation supports art course
- Saudi arrested in US after 'false' statement
- Hansgrohe revenue rises 5.4pc to $1bn in 2012