Egypt's FIHC tenders for 25,000 T soyoil
Cairo, June 27, 2011
Egypt's state-owned Food Industries Holding Company (FIHC) has issued an international tender to purchase up to 25,000 tonnes of soyoil, a Cairo-based trader said.
The soyoil was for delivery between August 23 and September 7. The bid deadline is July 5, the trader added.-Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires