No immediate plans to buy sugar: SIIC
Cairo, June 27, 2011
Egypt's state-owned Sugar and Integrated Industries Company (SIIC) said on Monday it had no immediate plans to hold sugar purchase tenders because prices were too high.
"Until now, we do not have any plans to issue tenders because prices are still high," a SIIC official told Reuters. – Reuters
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires