Memac Ogilvy names Mena head
Dubai, June 28, 2011
Memac Ogilvy & Mather has appointed Eymard Saldanha to the position of regional head of advertising in the Middle East and North Africa.
Saldanha will continue to head up the BAT Eastern Europe Middle East & Africa (EEMEA) account and part of the Global Leadership Team at Ogilvy on BAT. BAT is the single largest client within Ogilvy Africa and Middle East.
Saldanha joined Memac Ogilvy in Dubai in early 1997 as associate account director and was regularly promoted throughout the years. He has been involved in the general management of the UAE operations as well as new business development.
“Eymard has proven time and again to be a key player in our organization. His 14-year stint with us is evidence of his commitment to his work and to his clients,” said Eddie Moutran, chairman and chief executive officer of Memac Ogilvy.
Fluent in English, Hindi, Marathi, and Konkani, Saldanha graduated from Xavier Institute of Communications at Bombay University with a post graduate diploma in advertising and marketing in 1990. He also holds a Bachelor of Arts in Economics & Sociology, also from Bombay University. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal