RAK Ceramics showcases key products
Ras Al Khaimah, June 29, 2011
RAK Ceramics, a leading UAE-based manufacturer of ceramic tiles and bathware, is showcasing its range of products, headlined by Jewel Collection, Novelda and Draintree Series, at the Marseille Fair 2011 in France.
One of the most established and prestigious trade events in Europe, The Marseille Fair will run till tomorrow (Thursday).
The Ras Al Khaimah-based firm said its presence at the event was in line with its strategy to step up focus on the high potential European markets, where the company already had a strong presence.
The company said its stand had been attracting visitors and potential business partners from all over Europe, creating opportunities to generate new business leads and reinforce brand recognition in these markets.
Abdallah Massaad, deputy CEO, RAK Ceramics, said, "Today we are a brand that appeals to global audiences, a fact that is reinforced by the overwhelming response we have been receiving from trade visitors at this event."
"RAK Ceramics' Jewel Collection reflects the luxurious living style with its unique, multi-designed and stylish surface finishes, giving floors and walls a touch of supreme class, while the Novelda and Draintree porcelain floor tile series provides classy finish with long-term durability."
Also being showcased is Connexion, Silkywood, Sensation, Prism, Wallpaper, Juliet, Endless, and the Stone Art and Interlocking Tiles collections that incorporate the latest digital printing technologies, he added.
RAK Ceramics is a $1 billion global conglomerate in the ceramic industry, offering a product portfolio comprising over 8,000 designs in ceramic tiles, Gres Porcellanato, and several models in bathware.
Massaad said the company already had a strong presence in France, where its products were being distributed by Saint Gobain, one of the world’s leading distributors and retailers of building and construction products.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity