NTEC, Avec ink ‘clean energy’ agreement
New York, July 7, 2011
Kuwait-based National Technology Enterprises Company (NTEC), a technology projects development company, and Avec, an alternative power solutions company, have signed an energy deployment agreement.
The agreement calls for co development and deployment of Avec "clean energy" technology in Kuwait starting with presentations to Government officials.
NTEC joins Avec and its regional partner GCC International to provide the investment and marketing access needed to deploy large numbers of Avec products. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision